Let's be real for a second
The web is easy. Oh, sure, depending on what you want, things could still get interesting. But, the bottom line is, getting your business online is easy. In fact, if all you're really wanting is a basic website, you can find plenty of "website tonight" templating engines at places like Go Daddy. You can register there, pick a template, fill in your content, and in the space of a couple of hours you can have your own presence on the web complete with standard pages, galleries, etc. If all you're wanting is a blog, check out Blogger.com or Wordpress.com.
So... why do you need Roughly Brilliant?
You don't have time to figure it out yourself or you just don't want to.
After all, you're too busy being successful and you want your website to reflect that level of success.
You want quick, professional results.
Have you ever done your own drywall? Painting? Plumbing? Car repairs? All these things can be done by anyone with the will power and time. Professionals have the tools and experience to do the job quickly and typically give better results.
We follow all the web development blogs, security bulletins, usability research, and digital marketing trends.
So you don't have to.
What we do best
- Custom websites that walk the bleeding edge of design
- Sites that are good looking and functional
- Web-based applications (think cloud computing)
- Content management systems so you can update your site on your own
- Mobile web development and consulting
- User experience insights gained from far more expensive thought leaders